Women compression socks for trip, athletic sports, high performance when you do sport, flight or trip! Protect your feet, ankles and legs in best conditions!
Features: Breathable & Soft & Cool Dry & Stretchy & Moisture- wicking
– Firm compression to give protection to your feet your legs from swelling.
– Moisture keep watch over fibers keep your feet and legs dry, odor free and good for your skin.
– Reduce the discomfort created by constant force and pressure on the lower legs.
How to put on compression stockings
– Put hand into the stocking until grasp the toe of it.
– Hold onto the toe, pull it inside out, even as continuing to hold onto the toe.
– Insert your toes into the foot a part of the stocking.
– Gently roll the stocking over your foot, heel and up your leg.
– Continue to roll, pull and smooth the garment up your calf, knee.
– Never roll or fold down them.
– Make sure sit comfortably before wearing.
– Wear them in the morning, when legs are the least swollen.
– Tug the stocking from the foot, heel and upward, never from the top.
– Hand wash the new before wearing, in cool water with mild laundry detergent.
– Replace them every 3-6 months to maintained proper elasticity.
20-30 mmHg Compression Socks: Firm pressure, stimulating blood circulation, preventing or minoring foot, ankle, and leg from swelling. Best for men and women who is on feet on a regular basis, such as walking, standing, running, traveling… 3 pairs in one pack
Unisex Compression Stockings: Compression Socks Women and Men. On the average, the high compression socks reach to knee, or the tall compression socks may over calf. It does not influence any performance of the compressions socks. (S/M: Women Shoe Size: 4.5-9, Men: 5-8. Calf Size: 9″-16″. L/XL: Women: 7.5-12, Men: 7.5-11. Calf Size: 10″-17″)
Sports & Daily Nursing: They are designed for people who use their feet long time, fit for indoor & outdoor activities, such as basketball/ baseball/ volleyball/ cycling/ hiking… or daily wear to nurse the feet and legs, such as nurses, pregnant women, maternity, traveler, waiters, office workers, doctors, teachers…
Graduated Compression Socks: Gradient give a boost to from feet to legs, arch give a boost to for maximizing compression on sole, reinforced ankle give a boost to for strengthening compression to stimulate blood drift. Ribbon design to decrease compression from the feet to legs.
Breathable & Stretchy & Soft: Good quality Nylon and Spandex, the compression socks are moisture wicking, high elastic and soft. You are going to feel comfortable even after a whole day wear! Thin for Spring, Summer!