The Merino 365 OG Ultimate 100% Merino Outdoorsman Underlayer is the best thing that you’ll do to your outdoor clothing stash. Experience New Zealand merino for the unique fabric that it is.
If this is the first time you have put on a merino garment, then you are in for a treat. If in case you have bought other merino before then be prepared for an upgrade. Merino 365 uses only the best merino available on planet Earth.
We source our merino direct from a New Zealand South Island merino farm and see it from farm to finish. We don’t buy this merino from a commodity market that then ships the merino off to Asia and has it come back contaminated with cheaper fabrics. Actually, we will pretty much guarantee from which flock it came.
Merino is the most amazing, functional, and comfortable fabric for any keen outdoorsmen (or women). So whether you are hunting, fishing, hiking or just working outdoors then this is what you wish to have.
- Fire resistant
- Provides UV protection
- Holds it shape (doesn’t stretch out)
- Warm when cold and cool when hot
- Soft Soft Soft
- Machine washable cold
- Merino has a tremendous capacity to breathe and regulate moisture vapor next to the skin, making you more comfortable. It happens through a real scientific process called desorption
- In cold conditions a small amount of moisture is retained in the merino fibers and undergoes a natural heating process, keeping the wearer warmer
- Merino fiber has flame retardant properties exceeding those of all other commonly used textile fibers and is self-extinguishing and non-melting
- Through its complex chemical and physical structure, merino fiber resists the development and proliferation of bacteria and odor
- Merino fabric carries a high SPF rating of 50+
Perfect for anyone spending time outdoors hunting, fishing, hiking, skiing, snowboarding, climbing, anything outside, merino is the smartest thing you’ll wear
Machine wash and dry normal; Made from 100% New Zealand merino; Perfect baselayer for next to skin
Temperature regulating, this shirt will keep you more comfortable longer, it is going to amaze you
Merino 365 merino is sustainable, ethically produced, and is regarded as biodegradable, so if you give a care about the environment then stop buying gross inferior poly based fabrics and buy mind-blowing merino
Made in Fiji, New Zealand, and China. Merino 365 sends out New Zealand bought merino to areas all over the world to be ethically produced