Featuring SIG SAUER’s BDX technology, the KILO BDX is the world’s most advanced laser rangefinder. When paired with a SIERRA3BDX riflescope, the onboard Applied Ballistics Ultralite calculator sends ballistic drop data via Bluetooth directly to the SIERRA3BDX’s BDX-R1 reticle, providing an illuminated holdover dot and wind hold. Download the free BDX App for iOS or Android to setup ballistic profiles and synchronize custom profiles to your KILO for exact ballistic solutions.
- BDX Ballistic Data Xchange capable, providing your BDX riflescope with an automatic illuminated holdover dot through Bluetooth pairing
- Revolutionary LightWave DSP Technology for the fastest and longest distance range finder engine
- HyperScan Technology provides 4 range updates per second in scan mode while RangeLock reports the last range result when ranging distant targets
- Embedded Applied Ballistics Ultralite with bullet database and support for G1/G7
- Low Energy Bluetooth 4.0 for synchronizing up to 25 custom ballistic profiles between the free SIG Ballistic App and rangefinder
- Advanced OLED display provides a smaller, extremely precise targeting circle along with milling features and ballistic info including holdover angle
- Line of Sight or Angle Modified range in addition to full ballistic holdover and windage results in MIL or MOA
- Lumatic Display automatically calibrates display brightness to changing ambient light condition
- Compact, lightweight magnesium housing with binocular style eyecup and diopter adjustment
- Free downloadable SIG BDX App for your smartphone, iOS and Android are supported
Ranging technology uses an on-board inclinometer that reads incline/decline angle and modifies the effective ballistic shooting range to the target. AMR is the equivalent horizontal range and integrates perfectly when used in combination with SIG Ballistic Turret Dials.
Lightwave DSP (Digital Signal Processing) engine leverages HyperScan- an advanced power management technique that provides the fastest refresh rate in scan mode (4 times per second) even at distances over a mile.
The most advanced display on the market. Our OLED (Organic Light Emitting Diode) display has the largest dynamic range providing for high brightness in bright sunlight or snow conditions yet will dim down to near nightvision levels at dusk and dawn
Electro-Optics industrial design inspired by our legendary firearms; deflection armor trapezoidal surfacing breaks up the shape and visibility of the optic along with pistol slide serrations and grip checkering to add function to the form of all SIG SAUER electro-optics.
BDX or Ballistic Data Exchange is a rangefinder and riflescope system that uses your ballistics, environmental conditions and Bluetooth to illuminate the exact holdover dot